Air Duct Cleaning - Orange County | Los Angeles County | Inland Empire
Indoor air quality specialists!
Unmaintained air ducts and dryer vents can pose serious health and fire hazards, as well as substantially impact energy efficiency.
When neglected, air duct build-up circulates more dust, pollen, animal hair, microbes and other contaminants into breathable air inside. Likewise, dryer vent build-up reduces air flow, causes overheating and is a common cause of fires. These conditions can strain your HVAC and dryer vent systems, causing them to work harder and lose energy efficiency.
Your duct system is a breeding ground for mold, fungi, germs, and microscopic dust mites. Every time your heating and air-conditioning system comes on, these particles become airborne. As our homes become "tighter" and HVAC systems become more energy efficient, pollutants are trapped inside your home.
Do you Need Air Duct Cleaning?
- Are You Moving Into a New Home?
- Do you have Asthma or Allergies?
- Do you Have Black Streaks Near your Grills or Particles blowing out?
- Did you have remodeling or construction in your home?
- Have or Had Mold Somewhere in your Home?
- Have You Had Fire or Smoke Damage?
- Unexplained Smell in Your Home?
- Did you have a Rodent or Insect problem in your home in the past?
- Do You Have Pets in Your Home?
- Never Had Air Duct Cleaning and are Just Curious?
If you suffer from allergies, asthma, or sinusitis, it may be a result of poor indoor air quality. Ductz specializes in air duct cleaning and is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. Our technicians are trained by industry-leading schools, and we are committed to the highest level of customer service. Ductz will improve the air quality in your home using our efficient, safe, and effective air duct cleaning process.
Ductz is an experienced industry leader in air duct cleaning projects in Orange County and stand out as the area's premier indoor air quality specialists. Ductz inspects all work on a regular basis to assure excellent quality control. Our cleaning equipment, technology and best practices are the latest and most advanced in the industry.
Air duct cleaning performed by a professional air duct cleaning company helps control inside air pollution for your family and workplace and give them the best quality air possible through the heating and air system, this system can be the major cause of your indoor air quality problems. Although these problems can be difficult to deal with and complex in nature, a professional air duct cleaning contractor has the knowledge and training needed to remediate the issues and give their customers clean air flowing out of their air duct system.
Why should you have your air ducts cleaned?
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system. There are several important points to understand concerning mold detection in heating and cooling systems:
- Many sections of your heating and cooling system may not be accessible for a visible inspection, so ask the service provider to show you any mold they say exists.
- You should be aware that although a substance may look like mold, a positive determination of whether it is mold or not can be made only by an expert and may require laboratory analysis for final confirmation. For about $50, some microbiology laboratories can tell you whether a sample sent to them on a clear strip of sticky household tape is mold or simply a substance that resembles it.
- If you have insulated air ducts and the insulation gets wet or moldy it cannot be effectively cleaned and should be removed and replaced.
- If the conditions causing the mold growth in the first place are not corrected, mold growth will recur.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects); or
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
If any of the conditions identified above exists, it usually suggests one or more underlying causes. Prior to any cleaning, retrofitting, or replacing of your ducts, the cause or causes must be corrected or else the problem will likely recur.